Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok well tomorrow im taking my perscription to get some fortisip drinks, there the same as ensure. Has anyone else had these and if your not going to eat with them, how many can you have a day?? i got told to have one, but that was if i was going to eat with it. But i thought by having these, this way i will know theres only liquid in me so it won't be as bad, but i will have energy and be getting vitamins so my brain may start to function normally again. Thanks if anyone knows.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well i went tonight and ordered them, so they will be in tomorrow[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] im getting the banana, strawberry, chocolate and toffee ones lol (yum) i've tried the banana and strawberry before and i really liked the taste of them, some people say there horrible, but there rather nice, has anyone had the chocolate or toffee one's before?? im also thinking about gtting some nutritinal soups the doctor said about aswell and going on to a diet of liquid foods, if thats they way to start eating again. Thanks for all the help on here recently with the whole food situation[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]people have been a big help!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<< Wooo just moved up a rank haha..sorry..lol
    Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!