Thank you to everyone who has helped me on this site, with there advice and everything about my eating. I finally took my prescription for my nutrition supllement milkshakes into the chemist today, and am going to collect them tomorrow[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I want to do this for my family aswell as they have had to put up with me for a year, going in and out the hospital, and having to stay with me in there from nearly passing away twice from it. I've also had a long chat with my dad about everything, to try and understand each other more, so what we are going to do is spend a little bit more time together, and trying to get to know each other again. There will be times where its going to get hard, but i can go on for the rest of my life, saying yeah, i will change tomorrow, but its been months now and its going to get to the point of something bad happening i guess. I spoke to my doctor and he told me to take these drinks, i think i can have about 4 or 6 a day?? and can eat aswell if i feel like it, but if i don't i will be getting the nutriants from them. He aslo said to go on a liquidised diet to start with, such as ice lollys, wheatabix with a supllement milk drink in and liquidised, and other foods that are easy to blend, as then that way it will feel more comfortable knowing i have liquid in me, not soild food which i think is the problem. Like when i havn't been eating i still drink, so drinking supllements and things would just be like having a drink, only better and full of vitamins[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. If it wasn't for the support on here, then i doubt i would have been here to be honest. I joined this forum when i was going in and out of hospital about my heart and when my body started giving up, and i came on here and got told to start with cereal and toast again, so i did and now thanks to the support i stayed alive from eating those, but now need to gain back weight and recover. I then hope to soon be able to feel like going back to eating normal foods again, and then maybe some days when i feel like it, don't have the supllements, and go a few days eating normal foods to see if i can handle it and make it a challenge lol. Thanks so much for everyones help and support, the fact you have all come and replyed to posts when times have been really bad[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]*hugs*

Ruth -x-