With all due respect to everyone on this site, and everyone that has posted on this thread, I think that topics like this are what gets the water muddy, so to speak. samara, I know that you are just venting and looking for some answers, but the truth is, that there are some stupid people in this world, both white and black. There are black people in this world that that just like to start trouble, just as there are some stupid crazy butt white people also that like to start trouble, ect ........ People are gonna tick you off every where you go, but only you can control your mouth and actions. Some of what happened to you could have been avoided ............... and please dont get me wrong, I am hot headed myself, it sometimes doesnt take much to tick me off, BUT, as I have gotten older, I have learned to control my anger and my lashing out. You should have somplained about people theater hopping and being disruptive, I would have walked out during the movie and said something to the manager, let them handle it, thats what they get paid for.samara, you are a valued member of this site and I hope that I havent said anything to upset you, but black, white, red, purple, whatever, we are all on this site because we have emet, and emet knows no color.

Edited by: jennyleigh1975