Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: =[ argh

Ok, so i have been eating, and it hadn't been that bad. Today i've had my cereal, then sandwhich for lunch, i then had some ice cream. Im now begining to think little to soon, it was hot and my mum said just a bit shouldn't hurt, so i had 2 scoops, but my stomach is in so much pain right now i honestly feel like crying, i would put a hot water bottle on it to help it, but its so hot today. Im also worried about digestion, i mean im not givingup (No way am i!) but it will be a bumpy road, but im wondering if i had this like at 1.45pm, by the time i go to sleep at 12pm tonight, would it have gone out of my stomach, not possible to bring it back up?, i know that you could v* what you had in the evening, but what about that?? as it would be nearly 10 hours, at i fear the nights the most, please any help would be great as im in rather a panic right now, also would sipping some sprite be a good idea?? as its meant to settle your stomach and some mints? Also shall i still have something tonight for my tea, like some jam toast as that would be rather light??. Thanks if anyone could help.

Ruth -x-Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think after 10 hours, it would definitely have gone through your system. Try not to worry about it. Sorry you are having so much pain, though. Are you taking any painkillers for it? I'm so proud of you for taking this big step and eating again![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hey thanks, well its the morning now, so that was 18 hours ago, so hopefully that would have gone lol. Thank you!!, yeah im taking paracetamol, i rang the docot and asked him for some advice and he told me to take that, and when the pain gets bad lay flat on my stomach and breath deeply, and try putting a hot water bottle on it, even though its hot weather right now lol. Thank you for replying[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm proud of you because have started eating again! It's a tough road, but you're back on it and that's wonderful!!!

Hey, awww thank you. I just had some yogurt for my breakfast, good for the stomach lol, and banana and honey sandwhich for lunch, so im looking forward to that lol. Thanks for the support[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Hey Ruth, I'm glad your doing okay! I wonder if it wasn't the dairy in the icecream that made it hard to digest. I've heard dairy is one of the hardest things for your stomach to digest, and especially since yours isn't used to it it probably just was like "whoa!" Its okay though, your stomach just probably has to get used to it again.