Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well I am kind of proud of myself because I have been feeling absolutely awful since Friday morning, and I still got on a tube (Underground train) and then a normal train to go on a 2 hr journey from London to Bath on Friday afternoon. I did the same journey this morning too..

I don't know how to explain why I feel so crappy, and I really thought it would go away once I was home and feeling 'safe' again, but its still there.

I had a very unsettled/uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen (only my abdomen, no where else in my stomach) and its just been making me feel very unpleasant. It causes like waves of nausea to rise up my chest, stays there for a bit, then it goes away. Its worse if I allow myself to get hungry. Possibly TMI, but it also helps if I burp or pass gas, as it seems to relieve the feeling for a while. I did have quite bad pains in my ovaries/kidneys on Thursday, and i thought I was getting Cystitis, but then the pains went away.

It also feels better once I have been to the loo for a No.2, but only for an hour or so. I have felt so bad at times I wish that I wish I could just V* for relief and to feel better. My No.2's haven't been regular or at regular times either.. also not D* but different/less than usual??

I don't know if this is an Emet thing or there is something wrong, but I feel silly going to the docs if there is nothing wrong. I am very worried as I have to go to a photo shoot tomorrow morning at 10am and I am concerned this may get worse, not better. It also makes travelling very stressful and panicky. GRRR I don't know what to do or take to make it go away!

I hope this isn't TMI and I apologise if it is, but i'm getting VERY frustrated feeling like this for the past 36 hours![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Maybe you should go to a doc?
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Could you be pregnant? Before i found out I felt uncomfortable around my abdomen and pregnancy sickness tends to get worse when you get hungry. Hope you feel better soon.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Waaahhh I hope i'm not pregnant!! It would be very bad timing if I am!!

Come to think of it.. I missed a pill early last week, and I usually get a period the day after doing that, and I didnt this time.. oh boy I had better get myself tested asap..

I did think it was strange at the time but then I realised I had finished a period 4 days before and it probably wasn't possible for me to have another one so soon..grr

Also forgot to mention i've been weeing a lot more than normal.. but my wee has been quite clear even though I haven';t been drinking any more liquids or water than usual... wonder if it is my kidneys??? Perhaps a doc's visit is best to sort it out one way or another..

I just hate trying to explain whats wrong because it might sound like i'm making it up as I go along..

i would defo doa pg test .. but sometimes having irreg bowel movements can make you feel like that ...

a docs visit will defo find the problem [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks you guys for the suggestions/advice.. i'm busy all day tomorrow so will have to be Wednesday that I do it..scaaaarrryyyy!!

I hope you feel better soon! Everyone else has said wonderful advice so I"m afraid I've nohing to add but good vibes!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I hope you feel better and that your doctor's visit doesn't turn up anything bad!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

good luck on wednesday and please let us know how it goes !!!

-hayley xoxo
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~

did you do a test? Are you feeling any better?
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Hi Everyone..

Thank you all for your advice and responses.

I still haven't got the courage to go to the Docs. I keep thinking about it and running it over and over in my mind.. but I am so worried that theyre going to think i'm a hypochondriac. I was there last week for a ..ahem.. smear test and the pains in my kidney/ovary area started the day after that.. thats when I thought I was starting with Cystitis.

Anyway, i'm feeling a LOT better than I was on Monday, except that i now have constant gas and indigestion, no matter what I eat. I don't feel nauseous at all or any pain, so I really don't know. Very frustrating indeed. I might just go to the doctor and tell my 'symptoms' and see what they say..

well heres something i experienced...i have had similar symptoms in the past...when i was 16 doctors found a small cyst on my ovary, but nothing i should be concerned with unless it got larger...they told me to keep coming in to have it checked regularly to be sure it didnt get bigger, and me being young and dumb just thinking "oh ill be fine" and never going in...well one day i was working about 6yrs ago and all of a sudden i remember having horrible pains in my abdomen, more on my apendix side...and then i passed out, my co worker ran me to the hospital..they thought my appendix burst!! but i went to the er and they knew it wasnt that, they did all sorts of tests from paps, to enimas (yuck), appedix scan (just to be sure), pregnancy, etc and after all of that they found that the crumb size cyst was now about the size of a marble...it was so horrible!! it required immed surgery to get it out...it was so painful and yet if i would of just gone to the doc they could of probably caught it before it got to that point!!
    obviously i have no idea what your problem is exactly but i do recommend a doc because you never know and you dont want it to be worse than it may be...just to clear your mind you should go!! let us know what happens!! if your scared then go with a friend!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;