Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

After the terrible spring my husband and I have had, we have decided to go on a vacation. This Saturday (July 15), we are going to Varadero, Cuba for an all-inclusive holiday!

Pray for me that my flights and short bus trips to and from the resort are v* free! I'm a little scared, but I'm not letting it stop me (there is always Xanax if needed)!

happyteacher

OH WOW!!! You're so lucky!!! I would love to go to Cuba to practice my Spanish!!I hope you have a wonderful, and safe trip!! I'm sure you'll come back having nothing but positives to tell us! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

By the way, what do you teach? I am studying to be a high school Spanish teacher, and I'd always love to hear about other teachers' experiences.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey neat!! Have a great time!! How long are you staying for? That sounds like a lot of fun.

have a fabulous time!! take care and best of luck to you!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Yay!! Congratulations! I'm sure that it will be a very fun trip!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hope you have a great time. You deserve a lovely holiday.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

have a great vacation happyteacher! you deserve it!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]have a wonderfull time it's meant to be wonderfull there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes and encouragement![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Neha,

I teach Grade 8 Extended French, which is kind of like French Immersion for half of the day only. I am going into my 5th year in September.

Galadriel,

I'm going for a week. We leave on Saturday morning and come back on the 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by happyteacher

Neha,

I teach Grade 8 Extended French, which is kind of like French Immersion for half of the day only. I am going into my 5th year in September.

Oh wow! Do you enjoy teaching 8th graders? Most people say that middle school/junior high is the hardestlevel to teach!I always think it's so inspiring when emets become teachers! I would've loved to try a younger age to teach like elementary, but I'm so scared of the possibility of v*
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

[/QUOTE]

Oh wow! Do you enjoy teaching 8th graders? Most people say that middle school/junior high is the hardestlevel to teach!I always think it's so inspiring when emets become teachers! I would've loved to try a younger age to teach like elementary, but I'm so scared of the possibility of v*

[/QUOTE]

In Grade 8 they are already 13 or 14 years old, so it doesn't happen often at all. The only expereicnes I have had are on field trips on busses. It has never happened in my classroom. I don't even give it a second thought at school, in fact, I feel school is "safe" for me!

I'm so jealous!! Hope you guys have a wonderful trip!! You really deserve it. Let us know how it was when you come back.

J'espere que vous avez une merveilleuse vacance!

(lol- I am sure there are some grammatical errors in that- have no clue if "vacance" is feminin or masculin- shows how out of practice I am in writing in french!)

Hope you have a fantastic time- You deserve it!

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

Je vous souhaite un bon voyage et de bonnes vacances.

Essayer de passer un bon moment, juste faites très attention à l'eau du robinet, il parait qu'on peut y attraper la turista.

Amusez-vous bien !

Le Paroxysme de la Tranquilité.

Compulsory good manners.

crimgoddess,

Merci bien pour vos commentaires! I will have a great time.

dr.bloodylove,
    D’où venez-vous? L’été passé pour mon voyage de noces, j’ai visite l’Alsace et la région de <st1:City w:st="&#111;n">Paris</st1:City> car l’oncle de mon mari habite très proche de <st1:City w:st="&#111;n"><st1lace w:st="&#111;n">Strasbourg</st1lace></st1:City>. C’était très joli! J’aime bien la <st1:country-regi&#111;n w:st="&#111;n"><st1lace w:st="&#111;n">France</st1lace></st1:country-regi&#111;n>. J’ai aussi visité la Normadie. La prochaine fois, je voudrais visitier le sud de la <st1:country-regi&#111;n w:st="&#111;n"><st1lace w:st="&#111;n">France</st1lace></st1:country-regi&#111;n>. La <st1:country-regi&#111;n w:st="&#111;n"><st1lace w:st="&#111;n">Côte d’Azur</st1lace></st1:country-regi&#111;n> m’appelle! Merci pour l’avertissement, je ferai attention!

happyteacher

Je suis de Paris, j'habite pas loin du cimetière du Père-Lachaise, lui même très célèbre.

Et de rien pour l'avertissement, tout le plaisir est pour moi !

Le Paroxysme de la Tranquilité.

Compulsory good manners.

Hey, seeing this late, have a great time! I'm proud of you (as you should be of yourself) for giving emet the brush off and going! You're gonna have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin