Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Or at least that's what it feels like .. just between the top of my ribcage. It's like this dull ache that won't go away

Do you think it means anything?
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's probably nothing, I would say if you have anxiety then it's probably all that, it's so common to have chest pain with anxiety, it oculd be gas too or a muscel that was pulled or strained, if it was something serious like heart attack or something it would happen in a instant but this has been going on for alittle while so I don't think it's anything bad but sometimes with people with anxiety need to go to the doctor just to make sure there alright others just shake it off. Take care!

it could also be from the humidity if you have that in your area right now. How are you feeling now?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Is it like on your sternum? Does it ache to take a deep breath (or almost seem impossible to take a deep breath?) Does it feel almost bruised? If so, this is what happens to me when I am stressed out. Sometimes I am not even aware that something is bothering me, but by now I just know that my body reacts this way to stress. It usually passes in a week or two.
    \"This too shall pass\"