Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: scared

I am so freaked out right now. Yesterday I took care of a pt that had the sv and I am very worried that I am going to get it. I took preautions I washed my hands good. My stomach doesnt feel well i dont know if it is just my mind or if I am really sick. I hate this

I bet it is just your mind...you should be fine if you took precautions. Good job for being able to do it in the first place. That is great!! I am sure you will be fine.

thank you so much I appreciate it

How are you feeling now?

i hope you are feeling better! i think that it was probably just psychological too!! take care!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I am actually at work right now trying to push through this. I feel okay right now. I just ate some rice because I was starving but now I feel worst than before hopefully just my mind

I am sure it is just your mind playing tricks on you. Do you know for sure this person had a sv?

no not sure but they were vomiting so you know what I ultimately assumed

I know it's hard, but try to ignore it. Most of us imagine feeling bad because of anxity. If you are still nervous, than try taking all natural pills. The herbs naturally heal your body with no chance of making it worse. I hope you feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

~Luna
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II