Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Prrrft!!!

Eee how rude!!

I was on the bus to town today, right, and I was sat on the second seat from the back, but the bus wasn't packed at all. There was about six or seven people on, right.

*this bit could be graphic i sposeeeee*
    So this woman and her little girl come in, and I notice something on her top .. but don't think anything of it, right. Just looked like spilt dinner tbh. And then the womans on the phone to someone, and she says something like 'yeah our Emma was throwing up all over the library, so I got my book out fast and now I'm on my way home. She'll need a change of clothes when she gets in as its still all over her'

[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

I thought I was f*cking hearing things!! First, her kid had been v*ing, but she'd still gone ahead and got her book out instead of taking her right out, and second, there's like a thousand clothes shops where she got on the bus, and theyre not all expensive, theres some charity shops, she could have bought a new tshirt and got rid of the old one before coming in the bloody bus and deciding to sit RIGHT NEAR ME!!!

ARGH

Am i getting annoyed over nothing? Noone else on the bus seemed really bothered ..

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think some people don't think!! That was completely inconsiderate. I think I would have thought "I hope she doesn't v* on the bus". And, why would you take her on the bus from the start. If she was v* all over the library, why not take an alternate route home (ie. a friend or cab). Wouldn't you want to get her home asap!? Horrible!!! Guess some people don't think like us!

Exactly! *grrs to oneself*

People these days.. x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ugh BRUTAL, id freak the hell out too!! If its any consolation, little kids v* all the time, sometimes for no apparent reason. So the likelihood of you catching anything is sooo low.

Some people have no manners. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

umm what scares me is my name is Emma.. ahhh!!

some people are just gross and they dont care about what the people around them think

dont worry emma there are alot of people everywhere will the same names

How disturbing! I would have been angry and terrified!
    I wish people would think before they do stuff like that!
    It sounds like the mother was more worried about herself and her books
    then her own daughter! Not to mention the people on the bus that
    had to hear and see it. Ugh![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]