Hi All!

I'm massively petrified ATM I just left work as I had excruciating stomach cramps (like stitch pains on lower left hand side) that came and go while I was on the loo. I had to push really hard to get it out though and (sorry if tmi) but was just a few little nuggets. Now I finally made it home just in time to the loo where I had a lot of poop come out and then now lots of water. I'm petrified I may be sick but I've had this before and been fine, I'm sure of it. It's just been a really really long time since I have had d* let alone so watery.

Only thing I can think of is the fact that on last friday, this Monday and Tuesday (today is Thursday) I had a caramel coffee (with my lactose free milk) and I don't drink coffee at all so thinking it could be that because on Tuesday I did 5 poops (all normal) and Wednesday I did 3or4 and today I have this really bad d* (but would the coffee still be having an effect a couple days later??)

I don't like taking things but I'm really prepared to take some Imodium right now just t feel normal again... HELP! I don't want to be sick ;(