Hey all,

I dont know about you all, but for me change tends to be something thats hard for me. I mean some change is good, and I guess that goes a bit easier, but still I feel like I have such a hard time wiht some things, and it angers me and upsets me.

I have lived in the same house ever since I was born, and well being away from home anywhere overnite is very hard for me. For instance like on this trip I was counting the days till I could come home. I find myself doing that thinking "its just __ more days then Im going home!" I feel like I can't really just let loose and enjoy myself ever, I just hold out till i can go home, then once Im home Im okay and happy.

I just freak thinking about how the heck am I ever gonna move?? I mean like being down in SC, the land was all foreign and different and I didnt like it, and I missed home very much. I just think how can i stand to live some where else? I know I have to soon, prolly within the next 2 years or so leave here, but its just how??? How have others of you coped who are like this?