I don't even know where to start with this post, I'm so agitated! I woke up this morning after having the worst dream ever, dreamt I was on a bus with people I used to go to school with and then this one guy v* all down the middle of the bus! I woke up straight after he v* and it's just one of those dreams I've remembered! It's been playing in my head all day, it's disgusting I've had the worst headache ever today, it hurts so much and no amount of painkillers has took it away! I've been arguing with friends and family aswell today and now I'm just left feeling shit, and I don't know why. I don't know what's caused my headache, I've been on the pill for 2 months now and at the start I got headaches with that but they went away.. and I'm not due my period till next week, I dunno if that could make me feel awful. All I've ate today is stuffed mushrooms and some jaffa cakes, so I'm guessing that's why I feel as bad but I dunno I just feel so lonely and bad, and constantly worrying that I'm going to v* isn't helping!