Last August I gave birth to my son 6 weeks early. He weighed in at 3 pounds 15 ounces. He got out of the NICU after 10 days but was in and out for 2 months from seizures and bad choking/not breathing spells. Yesterday Ashton (my son) and I had an appointment. His was a check up and mine was for my pregnancy. I am 17 weeks pregnant with our second. While the doctor was looking Ashton over to see how his development physically was she started asking me questions about behavioral development. He is 7 months old supposed to be almost 6 months old so he should be acting like a little closer to a 6 month old. Well, I guess his behavioral development is behind even for a 5 month old. That alone had me scared to death and now worried, but that's not it. With this pregnancy I was told I would need to be on progestrone shots till I was 36 weeks to keep me from having another premie baby. Progestrone is the hormone that allows you to have morning sickness either just in the first trimester or through the entire pregnancy. I was talking to the doctor about it and she said yes it does cause nausea. (as some of you know I have had quite a bit of nausea already with this pregnancy) I am so scared not only for my son but also to take this shot. But I am doing it anyway. With everything that my son has to go through and what my husband and I have had to and what we have to go through I can prevent all of this with my baby that is inside me. I really just want to cry. I feel like I could have prevented my 7 month old from having to go through all this stuff even tho there was really no sign of having him early. I feel so bad. But on the other hand I can say that I am so glad that my love for my children goes far beyond my phobia. And this gives me hope that for my children's sake, I can beat this. Please be praying for both me as I go through with these shots and also my son that he doesn't have anything mentally wrong that could cause him to be slower at developing also that I don't have another premie and for my husband to be able to handle me while I go through all my ups and downs of anxiety with this medicine and being nauseous.