Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default repeat of what happened before last time i V*......

so a few hours before the last time i v*, i tried swallowing a pill, and it ended up staying stuck to my tongue after i swallowed. i didn't think anything of it until i was actually v*.
    a few minutes ago i decided to take some zofran because i'm starting to feel a bit n*, and when i tried to swallow it, the same thing happened. twice. i mean i know it's zofran so it probably won't happen but i'm still freaking out

Default Re: repeat of what happened before last time i V*......

Aw man :/ well that happens to me pretty much everytime i take a pill. I think its because I hate swallowing them, so my tongue work against it somehow and just dont want it to go down. U could eat a little piece of bread afterwards, and that will push it down. And drink lots of water
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Default Re: repeat of what happened before last time i V*......

It must be an emet thing with the pills . I've gagged out my fair share of them which stuck in my throat. I now request liquid pills when I need to take meds .

What your having is a body memory Hun . Focus on saying "stop" to those thoughts . You are ok and we are here for you