I'm Rose, and this is my first thread. I came here because my phobia has gotten to the point where I won't eat or drink and my health has deteriorated to such an extreme that basic functioning is nearly impossible. In addition to this phobia I have GAD and PTSD from an assault in my childhood. This means I'm constantly on high alert, and emet certainly isn't helping. I'm looking for some support from people like me, specifically how to calm down and learn to freely eat safely and maybe gain back some weight. My goal is to one day go a full week eating normally and not feel n* after eating or drinking anything. Right now I'm having an attack, I had some french fries earlier which I NEVER allow myself to have from a place that looked safe but I've never been there before so I'm super unsure. My boyfriend and his family had them too and as far as I know they're fine, but I still have that constant nagging fear. Can someone help get me out of this? If it continues I'm worried I'll die from malnourishment. My family and doctors are worried, but I refuse to eat because if I became s* or v* it would likely kill me- I wouldn't eat or drink after that no matter what. It's become dangerous and I really really need help.