The title says it all. Such a bad day. I went to work already very anxious because I've missed four days of Prozac. I got through six hours of my shift. Walked into the back office and my coworker was throwing up in the trash can. I ran out and into my managers office because he wasn't in there and started having a panic attack and sobbing. He came back and asked what was going on. I confided in him about my phobia and that I was in therapy and on medication for it and that it's a very real thing for me. He laughed in my face. Called it ridiculous. I walked away to wash my hands and go cry in the break room. Came back into the office and told him that he hurt my feelings, but in the middle of me telling him I broke down in tears and ran back out. Once I calmed down and came back he told me I could go home. I had to go back into the office where my coworker got sick because my purse was there, and I gave her some of my Dramamine and a peppermint and she hugged me. She freaking hugged me. I grabbed my purse and ran out and drove home in tears. My purse is in my car because I feel like it's contaminated. I've scrubbed my hands and used my sanitizer. Now I'm just in bed shaking. I don't even know how to feel right now.