Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation (girls only) Cramps!

ok so it's around that time of the month again, but nothing has happened except these horrible cramps. Do you guys get what I'm saying? and also yesterday, I was have digestive problems. After that I just assumed the cramps were because of that, but it's the next day and they're still here.

PS. I'm sure I'm not pregnant!

Default Re: (girls only) Cramps!

I feel your pain. I get really bad cramps AND nausea every time it's that time of the month. Freaks me out every time. Just hang in there. It's probably not the flu just that time of the month.

I often get the same bad cramps and n* a couple of days before I start. It seems like you could start in a few days, it is pretty normal to get the symptoms before.
    Susie

It's perfectly normal to get cramps before your time of the month rolls around. The first time it happened to me, I was scared out of my wits, wondering why the heck nothing else was happening. But, I guess it's more or less a warning; your body informing you that it's going to be coming really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    It's perfectly normal to get cramps before your time of the month rolls around. The first time it happened to me, I was scared out of my wits, wondering why the heck nothing else was happening. But, I guess it's more or less a warning; your body informing you that it's going to be coming really soon.
    Thanks! this really helped and your icon is so cute!
    Pfffft!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah this is normal getting cramps before your time of the month! I get this before I start and the first three days on my period -_- It sucks. . .One time it was so bad ii nearly *v in the street O_o

Yes cramps and n*a are normal around your period. I find it helps ease the n*a to eat some crackers or bland toast sorts of things. It's those darn hormones that do it, so anything that helps for pregnancy should help the period related stuff. Cramps respond well to heat, so if you tend to get bad cramps a heating pad can be a life-saver. Also ginger tea, since it's warm and ginger is just a great anti-n*a. I tend to get this too, I realized exactly two days before my period I get HORRIBLE n*a and always am convinced I have the stomach flu since it's that time of the year. I started getting it so bad that I went to the doc and now I just have a prescription for compazine, which also helps a lot.
    Last edited by person54321; 01-16-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Addition

My heat bag thing saves me life around the time of my period x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog