Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Help please! Flying from USA to UK on Sunday have a few questions (dramamine & xa

Quote Originally Posted by Felle View Post
    Boo for snow!! Snow is the worst.. How long til you leave/take off now? Mind telling me what you're gonna do in England? X
    I know! I don't leave until 8pm and it's only 2:45pm now. Ugh, and then just a 45 min lay over, this is going to be a nightmare!!! Oh I'll be spending time with friends, just a holiday. I'm really looking forward to it, if I actually get there. At this point though it's not looking good!

Default Re: Help please! Flying from USA to UK on Sunday have a few questions (dramamine & xa

Quote Originally Posted by lucinda View Post
    I know! I don't leave until 8pm and it's only 2:45pm now. Ugh, and then just a 45 min lay over, this is going to be a nightmare!!! Oh I'll be spending time with friends, just a holiday. I'm really looking forward to it, if I actually get there. At this point though it's not looking good!
    Ah, thats ages left, I'd be bricking it!!! And sounds nice! Although the weather might be shit, it'll probably still be better than snow.. Haha!
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

Hey! Ive been thinking about you, is everything ok, did all go well? x
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3