Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My partner has it, so scared!

Yesterday my partner kept saying he was dizzy with a bit of nausea but we both thought it was just stress or a migraine because he never felt like v* so we went on with our days even kissed and hugged. This morning he started coughing and then ran to the other bathroom to v* I have not let him come back in the room and I’m so afraid I have it. I feel really bad for them too but I rather die then get sick. Do you think I could get it from a kiss eand sharing drinks even if it was before he v*?

Default Re: My partner has it, so scared!

Calm down, Stella of the Night. You don't even know that he has something contagious.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know but it’s so nerve wrecking waiting to see if I get it. He’s also mildly afraid of v* so I see him panic before he gets sick it’s so horrible I feel scared and exhausted. I’ve managed to go 14 years without v* I don’t want to break my streak now can’t handle it.

Grape juice is your friend. 8 oz three times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1 View Post
    Grape juice is your friend. 8 oz three times a day.
    what brand of grape juice?

Welch's 100%

How are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie735 View Post
    How are you doing?
    I’m okay it turns out he just had a cold that caused the rare symptom of N* and V* but I was so terrified for days I cleaned everything with bleach and we used different bathrooms for a while